American Red Cross Amateur Radio Club for the San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter.
We provide radio communications of all types, for the American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter in response to Wildfires, Structural Fires, Transportation accidents, and all natural disasters and sheltering situations.
This group does not reflect any policy, statements, or positions of the American Red Cross Incorporated. In addition, no discussion on this net should be quoted as speaking for the American Red Cross policy or operation.
- 90 Members
- 6,759 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
- Subscribe: main+subscribe@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: main+unsubscribe@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
- Group Owner: main+owner@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
- Help: main+help@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #cal-reminder 770 Topics
- #file-notice 51 Topics
- #cal-invite 12 Topics
- #cal-cancelled 1 Topics
- #removedeadtrees 1 Topics