Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 12/23/2008, 7:00 pm

"Timothy B. Everingham" <teveringham@...>

I expect to be out of range of the Palomar repeater up in the Pasadena/Glendale area at the time of tonight's net. I should be back on the net next week.

At 06:57 PM 12/22/2008, you wrote:
[]
Reminder from:   ARC2_SDICC Yahoo! Group

Title:   Red Cross Communications Net

Date:   Tuesday December 23, 2008
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.
Location:   147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes:   Net Control KI6LAV Georgia
North Checkins KG6RCW Tom
South Checkins KG6TTZ Ralph

If the 147.130 Repeater is down we will be on the 147.075 Repeater both with a PL of 107.2

Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options
Copyright © 2008  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Timothy Everingham       teveringham@...        San Diego, California, USA
Database Manager for Mass Care
San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter of the American Red Cross< http://www.sdarc.org>