Wildland Fire Safety Training

"Jerry - AK6QJ" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Hi, All!

Thought I would pass along the following message. Personally, I try
to attend this training every year. Good info, especially if you
haven't attended one recently.

There are usually 2-4 training sessions per year, but the actual
number depends on the CDF schedule and demand. I'll be trying to
attend this or another early session, just in case there isn't one
later one.

If I hear of any more, I'll let you all know.
______________________

Hi all-

Valley Center CERT is going to be sponsoring a repeat of CDF
Battalion Chief Kevin O'Leary's Wildland fire safety training class
in Valley Center (last held in 2003 just before the firestorms).

It will be an evening session, as was the last one, at 7pm, Wednesday
March 14, at the Valley Center Lower Elementary School multi-purpose
room, 28751-L Cole Grade Rd ( the first stop light north of Valley
Center Rd on Cole Grade).

The Chief puts on a lively and highly informative program, with a
very personal approach to safety. All interested parties are invited,
and all participants will receive a certificate of completion from
CDF. Contact me to sign up, for more information at kf6rwf@...
or landline 760-715-7523.

Jim Courter, KF6RWF
Valley Center CERT board president