Training Session - 02/03/07

"Jerry - AK6QJ" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Hi, All!

I've posted five files that will be used in this coming Saturday's
training session. Files include:

- a tentative meeting agenda

- handouts of the slides we'll be using, and

- a draft net scripts/protocol for use during one of the group
exercises.

I would appreciate it if you could review this material and print out
the draft net scripts/protocol, and bring it with you on Saturday.
I'll have some copies of the net scripts with me, but it's hard to
gage just how many folks are going to show up.

Printing out the slide handouts are optional. I like to do it so I
have something to take notes on. YMMV.

Let me know if you have any questions. See you Saturday!

73,

Jerry