Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Programming Kenwood D700A, G71A and F6A Tranceivers

"Briggs, Danny P" <danny.briggs@...>

Jerry, I cannot download any information from the users group because there system here at work thinks it is spam….Danny KD6OKR

From: ARC2_SDICC@... [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@...] On Behalf Of Jerry - AK6QJ
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 8:34 PM
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Programming Kenwood D700A, G71A and F6A Tranceivers

I have recently uploaded a file with the frequencies I programmed into
the Chapter's Kenwood G71A HT. Worked out so well that I programmed my
own G71A...and D700A...and my wife's F6A with the same frequencies.

I have the software and programming cables, so if anyone wants their
Kenwood D700A or G71A or F6A programmed, let me know and I will bring
all the necessary software, files, etc. with me to the next meeting.

73,

Jerry