From: ak6qj-radioguy@...
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Sent: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 8:19 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Weekly Net & OC/RACES Liaison Schedule for May

Hi, All!

We need some volunteers to cover net control and district check-ins
for the weekly nets as well as to check-ins to the OC ARC and San
Diego RACES nets. Since our next meeting is schedule to be at the OC
ARC HQ for their "Boot Camp", I'd like to try to schedule our May net
coverage "long distance".

I will be posting a file with the May weekly net and liaison dates
that have not been assigned. If you wish to volunteer for one of the
14 open slots, please send me via my email or post to this thread
your call sign and top three (or two or one - I'm not picky) dates
and assignments, in your preferred order - for example:

KG6RGI May 8 NCS; May 21 RACES; May 22 North Check-in

Please let me know if you want to do more than one slot.

I will try to assign you to your first choice. I'll flip a coin (with
two different sides) to break ties. After all volunteers are assigned
to ONE slot (unless you want to do more than one), I'll add my own
assignment to at least two of the remaining slots.

Any leftovers slots we'll give to Bob RGI - just kidding - I'll
repost the list and ask for more volunteers. We should be able to do
this in two tries.

Many thanks and 73,

Jerry