Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 5/1/2007, 7:00 pm

sandiegofirehoz@...

I hate to do this, but my mobile radio is not working properly, when I key it up it shorts out.  SOOO.. i would greatly appreciate it if someone could please do north check ins and check me in as well.  Thank you, please let me know.

Julie
KI6BUP

-----Original Message-----
From: ARC2_SDICC@...
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Sent: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:58 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 5/1/2007, 7:00 pm

Reminder from:   ARC2_SDICC Yahoo! Group

Title:   Red Cross Communications Net

Date:   Tuesday May 1, 2007
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:   147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes:   Net Control KG6IDE George
North Checkins KI6BUP Julie
South Checkins KI6DBL Delora

Remember if the 147.130 repeater is down move to the 147.075 Repeater with PL 107.2