Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 5/1/2007, 7:00 pm

"Jerry Kostro" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Thanks for the heads up, Julie. We'll have someone cover for you.

Sounds like the radio could be drawing down a weak battery. You might want to check your power output and set it on low power, then try to hit the repeater for a radio check. If you last longer, the battery is probably the problem.

If that's not it, Tom should be able to diagnose the real problem.

73,

Jerry

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 5/1/2007, 7:00 pm

I hate to do this, but my mobile radio is not working properly, when I key it up it shorts out.  SOOO.. i would greatly appreciate it if someone could please do north check ins and check me in as well.  Thank you, please let me know.

Julie
KI6BUP

Date:   Tuesday May 1, 2007
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:   147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes:   Net Control KG6IDE George
North Checkins KI6BUP Julie
South Checkins KI6DBL Delora

Remember if the 147.130 repeater is down move to the 147.075 Repeater with PL 107.2