May Net & Liaison Assignments

"Jerry - AK6QJ" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Greetings!

Just posted a file with the remaining net and liaison assignments for
the month of May. Thanks to all who volunteered!

There are some remaining slots to fill. I've had several folks
volunteering for multiple slots, but before I take them up on their
offers I would like to get as many different people as possible
participating, especially those who may not have done it before. It's
very good practice in a friendly environment. I would be more than
happy to swap my dates with someone if that would make it easy for him
or her to participate.

If you haven't already volunteered, please let me know your preferred
assignments and dates by this coming Wednesday (May 9th), so I can get
the final assignments out to you by the May 14/15 nets.

73,

Jerry