Re: [ARC2_SDICC] San Diego Repeater Map

doosedough@...

Thanks Jerry,

I appreciate the map, it printed out nicely! Also, thanks for all your help on Saturday. I felt it was a good learning experience. I know I need to practice doing the messages and to speak slower when replying to a message. The more of this kind of training we do, the better off we'll be! I'm anxious for us to put together the antenna and radio go-kits. I was really impressed w/your antenna!

Thanks again for all the time and effort you're willing to spend, I'm sure I speak for all of us on how greatful we are.

Karen

---- Jerry - AK6QJ <ak6qj-radioguy@...> wrote:

Hi, All, Again! <grin>

Due to popular demand (i.e. Karen asked for it), I have posted a copy
of the San Diego repeater map that can be found in the Communications
Room Operations Notebook and the new Field Operations Notebook.

WARNING - to maintain quality, I didn't reduce the image size. Dial-up
users be warned - the file is over a megabyte in size. But it does
print nicely on glossy photo paper using a ink-jet printer.

73,

Jerry