Net next Tuesday Night

Bob Birch <rrbirch@...>

As I mention on the net this last Tuesday, I will be out of town starting this Saturday and not returning until late Wed night. I need someone to check in on the RACES net on Monday night at 19:30 hours. We have been assign the tactical call sign of ADAM 3. When they call for liaisons you will check in during that segment of the net. Repeater is 147.195 P/L 114.8.

Also need someone to call the Red Cross net on Tuesday night. I have posted the Net Script and check in roster to the yahoo groups page. The one thing we need to abide by is Palomar ARC policy states that normally held nets on their repeaters must be ran by a member of the club. We have plenty of people who belong to PARC so hopefully it won't be a problem.

Please let me know if you can cover any of the above nets

Thanks