Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Saturday Communications Meeting

Ralph Harvie <RSHarvie@...>

Bob,

I plan to be at the meeting Saturday to install the radios.

Ralph  KG6TTZ

rrbirch wrote:

Since we moved our meeting date out one week the CDOC that we normally
meet in has a class scheduled. We don't have enough VHF radio's in
the vehicles for the road trip we wanted to do. Therefore as
announced during the Tuesday net this month's meeting will be to
install as many radios as possible in the vehicles. I would like to
put together teams for electrical wiring install, antenna install, and
then radio install. There may also be a need for a team to do some
soldering. Most of the difficult vehicles were done last time, so we
should be able to get most of the 15 or so remaining vehicles
completed. Especially if we operate like an assembly line with teams
only responsible for one thing.