Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:09 AM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] 2007 Wildfires Survey

Hi, All!

Just posted a file containing a short survey asking about your
participation in the response to the recent San Diego wildfires.

Your feedback is appreciated, as we as a Team will use it to
identify "lessons learned" to improve our future response as well as
to identify those from within and outside the RCCT who helped us.

Even if you did not participate directly with the Team, please
consider filling out a survey. Sometimes the best ideas come from
outside an organization.

To those of you who suffered losses, or are close to others who did,
you are in our thoughts and prayers.

To those of you who responded with your time and donations to the
needs of the folks directly affected by this disaster - THANK YOU! If
anything good came out of the events of the last few weeks it
is the reminder that there are a lot of good people in San Diego!

73,

Jerry