New Net Roster 11/08/07

"Jerry Kostro" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Hi, All!

Attached is a new net roster. In it, we bid a fond "Auf Wiedersehen" (that German lingo for "good-bye") to Tony KG6SXY, who will soon be moving to Virginia. Best wishes, Tony - keep in touch!

Conveniently (funny how these things work out), his very exact slot on the roster is now home to Jim W6SST - welcome back!

You'll also note that the NCS, Check-In and Liaison Assignment section is relatively empty - a result of last week's cancelled team meeting. We need volunteers for the empty slots. Please send me you choices and we will fit you in.

73,

Jerry