Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:59 AM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] HELLO EVERYONE

Hello Everyone, This is my initial email to the group. I have a confession
to make. I did not see Karen's call for net control help. I had my son and
daughter-in-law visiting and kept getting on the repeater for an early check
in. When I heard nothing at 1900 hrs I thought I must have had the net day
wrong. Oh well will be able to help with north net next week if necessary.

Jim Egerton W6SST