Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 1/29/2008, 7:00 pm

rrbirch@...

Are you ever coming back or are you getting to like it back there? We miss you out here. Hopefully some day I can get back to Landrum and we can have dinner one night.

Bob
---- Delora Fletcher <deloralana@...> wrote:

KI6DBL-Delora
KI4OHS-Grady
checking in from Greer SC :)

----- Original Message ----
From: "ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com" <ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com>
To: ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 6:56:18 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 1/29/2008, 7:00 pm

Reminder from: ARC2_SDICC Yahoo! Group

Title: Red Cross Communications Net

Date: Tuesday January 29, 2008
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Repeats: This event repeats every week until Wednesday September 10, 2008.
Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.
Location: 147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes: Net Control
North Checkins
South Checkins

If the 147.130 Repeater is down we will be on the 147.075 Repeater both with a PL of 107.2

Edit reminder options
Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Looking for last minute shopping deals?