Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 3/4/2008, 7:00 pm

Delora Fletcher <deloralana@...>

Checking in from Greer, SC

KI6DBL- Delora

KI4OHS-Grady

We were in Washington DC the last several weeks, so I hope our lack of check-in would have caused a North/South imbalance!!

----- Original Message ----
From: "ARC2_SDICC@..."
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 6:55:52 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 3/4/2008, 7:00 pm

Reminder from:   ARC2_SDICC Yahoo! Group

Title:   Red Cross Communications Net

Date:   Tuesday March 4, 2008
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
Location:   147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes:   Net Control KG6RGI Bob
North Checkins AK6QJ Jerry
South Checkins KG6TTZ Ralph

If the 147.130 Repeater is down we will be on the 147.075 Repeater both with a PL of 107.2