Problems Accessing The 130 Machine

"Jerry Kostro" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Hi, All!

Would like to know if anyone else had problems checking into the net tonight.

I could not access the 130 machine at all, although apparently some folks were able to. Tried three different radios on three different antennas - no joy.

I also tried the 075 and 730 PARC repeaters. I could key the 730, but not the 075.

Let me know your call sign and location if you tried to check in, but were not able to. If I'm not the only one having problems I'll gather together the info and forward it to the PARC folks.

73,

Jerry