Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net, Tue, 5/30/17 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

rsteve9904@...

Please give me Rosalinda KI6WVA e-mail check-in
Thanks Rosalinda

-----Original Message-----
From: j_mccollo <j_mccollo@...>
To: main <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, May 30, 2017 8:42 am
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net, Tue, 5/30/17 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Please give Roger & I a check-in from June Lake,  CA.

KG6JJM &KF6HBU

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net
When:
Tuesday, 30 May 2017
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8
Net Control - AK6QJ
North Check-Ins - KG6LI
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB