From: Jerry Kostro
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:22:19 AM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] May 3rd Team Meeting

Hi, All!

The main topic of our next Team meeting will be "VHF/UHF Repeater & Simplex
Operations". This presentation will be chocked full of useful stuff, both
from a Red Cross standpoint and for everyday use. Like to see a good turnout
as we will be going over procedures for what to do when the repeaters go
down. Please email me with any questions or suggestions you might have about
what should be covered. More information later...

73,

Jerry