Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 1/23/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Eric Richardson

Sorry to have missed this one. Got tied up unexpectedly. Catch you all next time. Eric KM6MPE

On Jan 23, 2018 7:48 PM, "Joseph Seraki" <joe.s8985@...> wrote:
Please check me in by e-mail. I am not feeling well.

Joe Seraki
AI6ZE

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

----- Reply message -----
From: "j_mccollo" <j_mccollo@...>
To: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 1/23/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder
Date: Tue, Jan 23, 2018 15:27

Check us in, we are at Quartzfest in AZ.

KG6JJM & KF6HBU

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 23 January 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - WA6DNT
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

View Event.