Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 1/23/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Birch, Bob

Not a problem, life happens.  Will give you a late checkin

Bob Birch / KG6RGI
Disaster Communications Activity Lead

American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
3950 Calle Fortunada | San Diego, CA 92123-1827
Direct: (760) 533-1957| Fax: (858) 309-1289
Cell: (760) 533-1957| E-mail:
bob.birch3@...

www.redcross.org/sandiego

From: "j_mccollo" <j_mccollo@...>
To: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Date: Tue, Jan 23, 2018 15:27

Check us in, we are at Quartzfest in AZ.

KG6JJM & KF6HBU

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 23 January 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - WA6DNT
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

View Event.