DST 101 Class

Birch, Bob

I know some you this will be a duplicate e-mail, want to make sure I cover everyone.

I have been successful in getting a DST101 Overview class scheduled for our meeting on Feb 3rd.  This will be a conference call meeting and most likely will have other Red Cross members on the call outside our chapter.  The CDOC has the capability to hear audio of the meeting and a microphone to ask questions during the conference call.  Remember this is the first class you must have before you can take the rest of the DST courses. Even if you have had the training in the past it might be good to have a refresher if it's been awhile.

For the March 3rd meeting I’m working to have an onsite instructor to get as many of the classes completed as possible.  Because we are paying to have the instructor onsite I’m going to make the meeting 9am to 4 or 5pm. This is not locked down yet, but need to make sure we have enough interest from everyone to spend the money to bring someone in.

In order to register for the class you must click on the link below to register. Just coming to the meeting is not going to get you signed up.  Please take the time and register.  Also this class will start at exactly 9am so please be there a little before.

Will see how we schedule the other parts of the meeting, like net assignments, after the class is over.

I have set up the webex for Overview on Saturday Feb 3 at 9:00 am PT.  Go ahead and have people sign up to take the class.  They can you use this link to register.

Click to
Register for 2-3-18 DST101 Overview

Again Thanks Everyone for you interest.

Bob Birch
Disaster Comm's Lead

Bob Birch / KG6RGI
Disaster Communications Activity Lead

American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
3950 Calle Fortunada | San Diego, CA 92123-1827
Direct: (760) 533-1957| Fax: (858) 309-1289
Cell: (760) 533-1957| E-mail:
bob.birch3@...

www.redcross.org/sandiego