From: Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jerry.kostro@...>
To: main <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 3:45 pm
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Tonight's Net - ACS/RACES Transmitter Shift

HI, All -
I've been informed by ACS/RACES that due to recent storms, ice has damaged the VHF antenna at the ACS North Peak repeater. The ACS VHF system is now transmitting from Palomar Mt. I don't have an estimated time when the North Peak antenna will be repaired.

Some of you folks in Imperial and southern San Diego counties will be effected. Tonight please check in by email. We can talk about contingency plans for future nets at the meeting Saturday.

73,

Jer
--
Jer Kostro / AK6QJ
Disaster Services Technology Service Associate