From: tedwthompson@...
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Sent: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 5:48 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Re: Availability for Pines Fire.

Hello All:

Thank you all for your quick response for availability. Fortunately
CDF was able to get a quick handle on the fire and we have been
informed to Stand-Down. So we are not needed at this time. We will
keep this list of availability handy in case something else happens
this weekend. Temperatures are expeted to be in the 100's. So lets
all be ready and prepared. Thank you again for your support.

Ted Thompson
Response Technology Manager
American Red Cross
San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter