Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 3/20/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

donald.dodson@...

Grady,

Praying for complete cure, not one pesky cancer cell surviving!  Don't overlook potential benefits from Department of Veterans Affairs, even if you have good medical insurance.  Expect them to deny all claims to the 3rd level of appeal, then actually read your medical reports.

Don Dodson - KI6GZK
SW REACT Unit #55

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Grady Yearwood via Groups.Io" <gradyyearwood@...>
Date: 3/20/18 14:32 (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 3/20/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Email check-in from Campobello SC.

Today I completed Chemo treatment 2 of 3 and radiation treatment 16 of 35.  Throat cancer treatment is going well, complete cure is the goal.  The mass that I discovered which lead to diagnosis at stage 1 is gone, along with my taste buds unfortunately, but this too shall pass.

73s de AK4XK, KI6DBL, and Princess

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6HOV
North Check-Ins - KJ6BXL
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

View Event.