Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 3/27/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Greg Hidley

Thanks Kathy!

greg

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Kathy Payne <kpaynekj6mvb@...> wrote:
If no one else wants to I can take it.

Kathy, kj6mvb

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018, 6:03 PM Greg Hidley <ghidley@...> wrote:
I have a conflict April 3rd that will interfere with my ability to be Net Control. Can someone else please take it for me on that date?

thanks!
greg

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.