Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] New Weekly Net Roster 04/09/2018

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Thanks, Marianna - I'm in the process of updating the roster this evening - will revise Mark's c/s also.

On 4/10/2018 8:15 PM, Marianna Bacilla wrote:
Hello,
Mark Bacilla has a new call sign.
It is W6MUZ.

Thank you,
Marianna BacillA K6ANA
On Apr 10, 2018, at 12:33 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jerry.kostro@redcross.org> wrote:

HI, All -

Latest net roster attached. There are a number of changes, so all net control stations please update the roster you use to this one.

Let me know if there are any mistakes and I will revise ASAP.

<RCCT WEEKLY NET ROSTER 2018_04_09.pdf>