Sound the Alarm - Communicator Help

Birch, Bob

Last Saturday there was a canvasing for smoke alarm installs at 3 mobile home parks in San Marcos. They signed up over 600 homes that would like to have smoke alarms installed. I was hoping they could use FRS radios to communicate during the install this Sat April 28th.  I did some testing and found that FRS radios will not cover all 3 mobile home parks sufficiently. They will have 5 vehicles transporting personnel and equipment between the 3 parks.  I’m looking for 5 radio operators that would be able to operate simplex in order to help support the Sound the Alarm event.

Let me know if you can help

Thanks