From: "Birch, Bob" <bob.birch3@...>
Date: 4/24/18 7:27 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Sound the Alarm - Communicator Help

Thanks Randy,

Once I get a few mor, will send instructions and frequency we will use.

Bob Birch / KG6RGI
Disaster Communications Activity Lead

American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
3950 Calle Fortunada | San Diego, CA 92123-1827
Direct: (760) 533-1957| Fax: (858) 309-1289
Cell: (760) 533-1957| E-mail:
bob.birch3@...

www.redcross.org/sandiego