From: Bob Birch <rrbirch@...>
To: main <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 25, 2018 11:17 am
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Sound the Alarm - Communicator Help

I will send the detail info on frequencies and other info tomorrow afternoon. Planning on going down to chapter tomorrow to finalize everything.

Thanks for all that are participating

Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

From: "Bradley via Groups.Io" <bradtheb@...>
Date: 4/25/18 9:55 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

Bob,
I'm one of the drivers and as far as I know -- as of yesterday -- there are three (not five) drivers of the 15-passenger vans for shuttling volunteers. Three was also the number planned by Melissa a couple weeks ago. This is not to say that a couple additional communication operators aren't needed at stationary locations or in other (logistics?) vehicles: that's beyond my awareness.

Am capable of operating a portable HAM unit and no longer have one of my own to volunteer. Learned tactical communications through the City of San Diego CERT communications team.

Bradley Buffett
new to Red Cross Comm Team
KJ6EDJ
bradtheb@...