Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 5/15/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Marianna Bacilla

Please grant an email check in for Mark and myself, W6MUZ and K6ANA. We both ran an ARC booth at the Poway Survival Fair this past Saturday. Due to a need for last minute booth content, we brought our Go-Kit with our 8900 radio and demonstrated how ham radio can be used in the event of an emergency. We also were able to do several third party net check-ins with children at the fair. Ot was great fun!
- Marianna and MarkĀ

On May 14, 2018, at 8:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 15 May 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6MVB
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KJ6BXL

View Event.