Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 5/29/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Please give me an e-mail check in. Thank you.
Joe Seraki AI6ZE

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

----- Reply message -----
From: "j_mccollo" <j_mccollo@...>
To: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 5/29/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder
Date: Tue, May 29, 2018 16:40

Please check us in from Big Pine .CA.

Roger KF6HBU & June KG6JJM.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KJ6BXL
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

View Event.