June 2008 - Net & Liaison Assignments

"Jerry Kostro" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Hi, All!

It's that time again! Looking for volunteer Net Controls, folks to check in the districts, and people to monitor and check in to the OC ARC net.

Since the OC ARC Boot Camp is replacing our regular monthly meeting, we'll have to make the June/early July assignments via the "magic" of email.

Attached is the latest roster and a tentative assignment list for June. Let me know which date(s) you want. We'll work out any conflicts on a case-by-case basis.

-----
SPECIAL INVITATION

For you new or regular net members who haven't (as yet) tried Net Control, District Check In, or OC ARC liaison...(and you know who you are...)

IT'S EASY, FUN, AND GOOD PRACTICE!

Someday the waste products will hit the rotating airfoil and you just might want to start and/or help run a net until the cavalry arrives...

Learning how to do it is easy. We supply the time slot, participants, and script - you supply the voice. Nothing simpler...
----

<<>>

Anyway, I tried. <GRIN>

73,