Final Proposed Fleet Map

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Try #2

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Final Proposed Fleet Map
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:44:11 -0700
From: Jer Kostro <jhk.general@...>
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io

Hi, All -

Sending this via my gmail account as my Red Cross address is not playing
nice with Thunderbird again.

Attached is the final proposed fleet map incorporating additional
recommended changes from the last team meeting. Channel 33 (ACS/RACES
San Clemente Island stand-alone repeater) was deleted. Channel 42 is our
Yaesu System Fusion repeater using the TASMA test pair. All additions
are highlighted in yellow.

Please review. If I don't hear from anybody by Field Day I will assume
approval and finalize the RT Systems programming files plus a CSV file
for those of you that want to reprogram you radios.