Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 7/7/18 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Birch, Bob

Wildland Fire Operations

Frequency

License

Type

Tone

Alpha Tag

Description

Mode

Tag

154.17500

KA4241

RM

103.5 PL

XSD CMD 1

Countywide Fire Command 1 (Countywide)

FMN

Fire-Talk

156.22500

KA4241

RM

107.2 PL

XSD CMD 2

Countywide Fire Command 2 (HCFA)

FMN

Fire-Talk

153.99500

KA4241

RM

110.9 PL

XSD CMD 3

Countywide Fire Command 3 (Border Command)

FMN

Fire-Talk

158.97000

KMD727

RM

103.5 PL

XSD CMD 4

Countywide Fire Command 4

FMN

Fire-Talk

153.89000

KMA229

RM

CSQ

XSD CMD 5

Countywide Fire Command 5

FMN

Fire-Talk

154.02500

WNWV934

RM

131.8 PL

XSD CMD 6

Countywide Fire Command 6 (North Zone West)

FMN

Fire-Talk

154.23500

KNEP635

RM

CSQ

XSD CMD 7

Countywide Fire Command 7 (North Zone East)

FMN

Fire-Talk

154.81500

KMG284

RM

103.5 PL

XSD CMD 10

Countywide Fire Command 10 (Chula Vista Interop)

FMN

Fire-Talk

153.81500

KML205

RM

CSQ

XSD CMD 21

Countywide Fire Command 21 (Fallbrook)

FMN

Fire-Talk

155.08500

KA4241

BM

103.5 PL

XSD TAC 1

Countywide Fire Tactical 1

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.43000

KA4241

BM

103.5 PL

XSD TAC 2

Countywide Fire Tactical 2 (North County Tac 2)

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.14500

WNZA560

BM

103.5 PL

XSD TAC 3

Countywide Fire Tactical 3 (SD City Tac 1)

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.31000

WNZA560

BM

103.5 PL

XSD TAC 4

Countywide Fire Tactical 4 (SD City Tac 2)

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.25000

KM8396

CSQ

XSD TAC 5

Countywide Fire Tactical 5 (North County Tac 1)

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.41500

KRE373

CSQ

XSD TAC 6

Countywide Fire Tactical 6 (North County Tac 3)

FMN

Fire-Tac

159.16500

KTS539

CSQ

XSD TAC 7

Countywide Fire Tactical 7 (North Zone)

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.35500

KRM691

CSQ

XSD TAC 8

Countywide Fire Tactical 8 (San Diego County Grey)

FMN

Fire-Tac

156.01500

KJP496

CSQ

XSD TAC 9

Countywide Fire Tactical 9 (North Zone)

FMN

Fire-Tac

155.56500

WQUT931

BM

CSQ

XSD TAC 10

Countywide Fire Tactical 10 (Oceanside)

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.38500

KRE373

BM

CSQ

XSD TAC 13

Countywide Fire Tactical 13 (North Zone)

FMN

Fire-Tac

154.32500

KRM691

BM

103.5 PL

XSD TAC 22

Countywide Fire Tactical 22 (Escondido VHF Interop - Old ESC Green)

FMN

Fire-Tac

156.16500

KA4241

107.2 PL

XSD A/G

Countywide Fire Air-Ground

FMN

Fire-Talk

852.80000

107.2 PL

XSD 8DIR

Countywide Conventional Fireground (Ch 1O, 2O, 3O, 4O, 5O, 10O, 11O)

FMN

Fire-Tac

866.75000

WPMW693

107.2 PL

800 A/G

Conventional Air-Ground (CNV Zone)

FMN

Multi-Tac

856.76250

WPBF970

107.2 PL

SND 8DIR

Metro Conventional Fireground (Ch 7O, 8O, 9O)

FMN

Fire-Tac

851.75000

107.2 PL

XSD 8A/G

Conventional Air-Ground (8M1 Zone)

FMN

Multi-Tac

Bob Birch / KG6RGI
Disaster Services Technology Activity Lead

American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
3950 Calle Fortunada | San Diego, CA 92123-1827
Direct: (760) 533-1957| Fax: (858) 309-1289
Cell: (760) 533-1957| E-mail:
bob.birch3@...

www.redcross.org/sandiego