2018 Fleet Map Revision

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Hi, All -

The fleet map revision has been completed, but the go kits have NOT been updated so the new fleet map is not officially operational. I've created a new folder entitled "2018 Fleet Map Revision" in the "Fleet Maps" folder in the FILES section so you can see what will be available. Only two changes were done to the first 42 channels, so for most practical purposes the current fleet map is fine.

Once the go kits are updated we'll plan to have a part of a future team meeting devoted to helping team members program their own radios if they so wish. I've include CSV files if you want to try this at home.