Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 8/21/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Consider yourself checked in, Kathy

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of Kathy Payne <kpaynekj6mvb@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 5:28:11 AM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 8/21/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Also request late check in as was unable to check in.

Kathy
KJ6MVB

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 9:02 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jerry.kostro@...> wrote:

Copy, Georgia - got ya!

Jer

From: Arthur Hochberg - AE6O <ahoch@...>
Date: 8/21/18 4:42 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

I'll take the North check-in.

Art
ae6o

On 8/21/2018 2:30 PM, Bob Birch wrote:
Looks like I will not be in an area where I can reach any of the RACES/ACS repeaters will need to swap North checkin's with someone for tonight's net.

Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.