Re: semi-emergency (non-life-threatening)... is anyone at Chapter right now?

Greg Hidley

For those interested, this was about a Red Cross Shelter training class scheduled here in Julian for tomorrow morning. Do to instructor sickness, a new instructor is being dispatched and he needed to get access to training materials at Chapter. That has now been resolved.

thanks
greg

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Gregory Hidley <ghidley@...> wrote:
Disaster has been diverted ... no longer need Chapter assistance. Thanks Frederick and Dan who almost immediately responded to the call!

greg
KJ6HOV

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 1:37 PM, Greg Hidley <ghidley@...> wrote:
If so, please call my cell at 858 775-3547 or email me with you phone number and I will call you.

thanks
greg