New Email Address

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

HI, All -

FYI I will be retiring my "redcross.org" email address from active use. If you need to get hold of me please use this new one:

jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...

This new address will get emails to me faster as I can check it across all my devices. FWIW "...@..." no longer plays nice with Thunderbird or my iPhone and requires me to use a browser app that doesn't always seem like my password (and given my eyesight just about requires a computer display to see).

73,

Jer

--
Jer Kostro aka AK6QJ

Disaster Services Technology (DST) Service Associate
San Diego Imperial Counties Chapter, American Red Cross
Mobile 442-264-3055