Slow Team Email issues

NI6H <ni6h@...>

Jer,

Thanks for taking time to look at this again, I have a commercial real estate business, I can honestly say; I have never had delays like this over the internet, I'm just not used to delays. I did finally get all the messages, even the one that I sent, some as you say 12 + hours later, from the time stamp, from the sender. From my experience, It is not on my COX side of the transaction, I routinely forward leases or real property documents, while in the middle of a phone conversation, so they can be discussed in real time and it never takes more than a minute (rarely 2 minutes) with a variety of ISP's on the other side. I'm just not used to being delayed but it's No biggie as long as they come...... I should have waited but I thought maybe I was still having troubles with my identity on the SDICC site....

Rich NI6H

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 10:01 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Test Email

Rich - I checked your settings - no problems I can see.

You might be a victim of some inter-ISP conflicts going on. Too much
spam or other suspicious goings-on from a particular ISP - not
necessarily from you specific email account - might trigger other ISPs
to stop or delay emails. Happens from time to time with my email
addresses. Sometimes it takes 12 hours or more for an email to show up
when they usually pop up in less than a minute. The ways of ISPs are
strange and wondrous.

Jer

On 9/5/2018 8:17 PM, NI6H wrote:
I got this one but not the test email.... NI6H

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 5:20 PM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Test Email

Join main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.