From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 10:01 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Test Email

Rich - I checked your settings - no problems I can see.

You might be a victim of some inter-ISP conflicts going on. Too much
spam or other suspicious goings-on from a particular ISP - not
necessarily from you specific email account - might trigger other ISPs
to stop or delay emails. Happens from time to time with my email
addresses. Sometimes it takes 12 hours or more for an email to show up
when they usually pop up in less than a minute. The ways of ISPs are
strange and wondrous.

Jer

On 9/5/2018 8:17 PM, NI6H wrote:
I got this one but not the test email.... NI6H