Red Flag Conditions/PARC 130 Machine

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Hi, All -

Looks like the area is entering a period of high fire danger through Wednesday. With all the responses the Red Cross has been doing the past couple of years I know I'm preaching to the choir but as a friendly reminder you may want to make sure your go kits are ready and you've completed whatever preparations you need to make.

Please note the PARC 130 machine has experienced a technical fault (resulting in a nice, steady high frequency tone you can probably tune a piano to) and will not be available until further notice.

73,

Jer aka AK6QJ aka the current CDO