SANDARA Mt Otay 640 Machine

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

FYI SANDRA Otay VHF repeater status from the ARES folks:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Ken Decker' wa6osb@... [wb6wlv] <wb6wlv@...>
Date: Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 9:28 AM
Subject: [wb6wlv] Otay Power Outage
To: WB6WLV <wb6wlv@...>

All,

I received this notice from SDG&E recently.

 This is SDG&E calling with an update on your power outage. Due to extremely strong winds and red flag conditions in your area, the power was turned off for public safety. Our crews will be in the area when the conditions are safe to assess the electrical system to determine how quickly power can be restored. Once weather conditions improved and the line has been fully patrolled, we will restore power. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and do appreciate your patience. For up-to-date information on outages and restoration times, visit sdge.com.outages.

 Currently 146.640 is operating on battery backup. It is requested that usage be minimized to conserve batteries for urgent communications.

 Thanks for your understanding.

 Ken Decker

WA6OSB

Treasurer