Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 11/13/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Marianna Bacilla

Please grant me and Mark an email check-in. I am currently deployed for the wildfires.

Thank you,
Marianna Bacilla
Mark Bacilla

On Nov 13, 2018, at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 13 November 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - AK6QJ
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KD6OKR