Re: DST Meeting / Drill Sat Dec 1st

Daniel Musick

Jim You can help me. Bob I would like to help put up the VIASAT dish.
Jim I will be on parc 146.730 If you want to talk.

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Metts <jmetts@...>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 12:28 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] DST Meeting / Drill Sat Dec 1st

Hi Bob,
I'd be hard-pressed to setup any of the items you mention but would like to attend and get more familiar with the details.  Is that OK?  I can be at Poway's City Hall by 0900.
Regards,
Jim Metts
N6ZQH

On 11/30/2018 9:06 AM, Bob Birch wrote:

One additional note,

If you are a ham radio operator use ARC Channel 1 the PARC 130 machine for communications to the City of Poway. After you arrive we will be changing frequencies.

Bob