Re: Net Schedule for Coming Weeks

Arthur Hochberg - AE6O <ahoch@...>

I'll take Ted's North check-in on 12/11.

Art
ae6o

On 12/9/2018 5:03 PM, Ted Gregg via Groups.Io wrote:
I have to fly out of town next week and cannot make the net on Tuesday. Can someone please pick this up?

Bob, please put me in for North Checkin on January 8th.

Thanks,
Ted Gregg
(858)449-2382

On Dec 9, 2018, at 11:49 AM, Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

Since we didn’t have a physical meeting at chapter in December we need to complete the Net Assignment schedule for rest of Dec and into Jan.

Below is the schedule of dates needed to be filled. Let me know which dates you would like to cover either Net Control or District checkin’s

Date

NCS

North
Checkin's