Re: Net Schedule for Coming Weeks

Martin Offenhauer

Hi Bob,

I can do South check in 1/1/19

Did you get my email about putting photos on the Groups io page ?  I have some of Poway I'd like to put up.

Also, I go to Chapter every Monday for casework. If there are things I could do in the Radio Room or go kits, let me know.

I was called in Saturday to help with the flooding in National City. I was at the Chapter and Erin and Candace were in NC. Because they were very busy they couldn't answer their phones for over two hours. I suggested that in such an event if someone from DST was available they could go with the casework team with a RC cell phone to be communications for the caseworkers. That way we would have comms between chapter and the casework team.  What do you think?

Thanks,
Martin Offenhauer

You’re not stuck in traffic, You ARE the traffic.

Break free, get a bike, start pedaling.

Survive the drive--enjoy the ride!

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 11:48 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

Since we didn’t have a physical meeting at chapter in December we need to complete the Net Assignment schedule for rest of Dec and into Jan.

Below is the schedule of dates needed to be filled. Let me know which dates you would like to cover either Net Control or District checkin’s

Date

NCS

North
Checkin's