Re: Up Coming Net Schedule Net Control / Check in's

Kathy Payne

Oops, I just saw HOV is doing tonight.  That's great.

Kathy

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 8:52 PM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

Here is what I have so far for net schedule. Let me know if there are other dates you would like to take.

12/18/18

AE6O

KJ6BXL

KJ6HOV

12/25/18

NO NET ON THIS DAY

01/01/19

KG6RGI

N6QIR

01/08/19

KJ6MVB

01/15/19

 KG6RGI

KJ6HOV

01/22/19

Also so there are plans for some case work tomorrow afternoon from 3pm to 9pm.  They are asking for computers to be setup most likely mobile.  Not sure how this is going to work but I will be at chapter tomorrow morning to see what can be done.  Don’t have all the particulars yet but is you are able to help let me know.