Re: Up Coming Net Schedule Net Control / Check in's

Gary Kent

I would prefer to take North Checkin on 12/25, but would settle for 1/1 or 1/8 :^)

Gary W6GDK

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Birch
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 8:53 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Cc: stevew7sjk@...; 'Sarah Peterson' <marksarahpete@...>
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Up Coming Net Schedule Net Control / Check in's

Here is what I have so far for net schedule. Let me know if there are other dates you would like to take.

12/18/18

AE6O

KJ6BXL

KJ6HOV

12/25/18

NO NET ON THIS DAY

01/01/19

KG6RGI

N6QIR

01/08/19

KJ6MVB

01/15/19

 KG6RGI

KJ6HOV

01/22/19

Also so there are plans for some case work tomorrow afternoon from 3pm to 9pm.  They are asking for computers to be setup most likely mobile.  Not sure how this is going to work but I will be at chapter tomorrow morning to see what can be done.  Don’t have all the particulars yet but is you are able to help let me know.