Team Member Passing

Bob Birch

It is with great sadness that I need to inform you that a very dedicated DST Team Member/Communicator Gary Riddle KJ6BXL lost his battle with cancer last week. Gary spent almost 8 years volunteering for the Red Cross. Early on you could find him almost every day at chapter doing tasks that needed to be done. He was Volunteer of the Month for February 2014, one of Chapters highest awards. Whenever there was a job or project to be completed, you could count of Gary to be one of the first to volunteer. He will certainly be missed for his dedication, knowledge, & can do attitude.

Services are scheduled for March 30th at 1pm at his church in Kearny Mesa.  Once I get additional details I will pass them on so those of you that would like to pay yours respects are able to do so.

Bob Birch / KG6RGI
Disaster Services Technology Activity Lead

American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
3950 Calle Fortunada | San Diego, CA 92123-1827
Direct: (760) 533-1957| Fax: (858) 309-1289
Cell: (760) 533-1957| E-mail:
bob.birch3@...

www.redcross.org/sandiego